วันพุธที่ 5 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2551

TOGEHER

Would you believe me if I said this song is written for you
It might not be melodious’ impressed; or wonderful such other song. But I just want to know LOVE song never been stifled with bout strong feeling in Love but for you sweet heart .I composed it easily
You might hear many love songs for thousand. It might be catch you fancy but they all were some sense. But if you hear this song .which is composed just only for you
You would understand and fuse our hearts together.

Let it was the son for the path we walk along and be together forever like word shown in the peer try As long as having love
My hearts feel with hope every time your love shine out my soul always reach the destination

There are so much truth about love and I’ve been seeking out the meaning of theme for my whole life but I just got it every time you’ve been near me and realize that if my life was rhythm so you were a melodious lyric which was deeply admiring

There is a way for us to go on and also our voices are jolly along
There is a way for us to go on and also our voices are jolly along

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: